I am a commerical pilot, and also a computer engineer who is passionate about technology and software.
In my spare time I love flying, programming, photography, videography, and website development!
2014 - 2015
97% EASA ATPL Exam Average
University of Toronto
2010 - 2014
Graduation GPA: 3.5/4.0
Top 25% Ranking
Having been employed professionally as a software engineer and worked freelance contracts, I have extensive real-world programming experience.
Read on for work examples.
In addition to my software knowledge, I am also qualified as a Commercial Pilot and as a Glider Instructor/Check Pilot.
EventMobi Software Engineer
- Automated API documentation system (Python)
- Added LinkedIn profile integration to EventMobi account (JS)
- Pinch-to-zoom maps with zoom to location (JS)
- In-app rich banner ads (PHP, JS, CSS, SQL)
- RESTful API design and implementation (Python, Flask)
- Database relationship structure design (SQL)
- Integration with third-party flight APIs (Python)
- Android application which interacts with the API (Java, Android SDK)
You're Next Lead Developer
- Beautiful front end design (HTML, CSS)
- Custom built ajax/standard hybrid navigation engine (JS)
- Company registration and stripe payment API integration (Python, Flask)
- Database-driven company dashboard panel (Flask, SQLAlchemy)
Top 40 Under 40
Recipient of one of Guelph's 40 Under 40 awards for my involvement with the local cadet squadron, and my performance on the Glider Pilot Scholarship course.
Top overall student, based on flight test and written test score aggregate.
Awarded the ANAVETS medal as a result.
The higest award that can be bestowed upon a cadet.
Awarded for demonstrating outstanding leadership and physical fitness.